The Office Gal
Whether your work outfit is casual or dressy, you can’t go wrong with adding a little color and fun to your look. As some of you may know, I work at an office and coming up with outfits that bring out my personality can be a little frustrating at times. For example, from deciding what type of shoes to wear or what statement necklace will complete my look can pretty much take me all morning. What a dilemma. So, to make it easier, I prepare my looks the night before. Trust me, sometimes I don’t always go with my first option.
How about we make it a little easier on both of us and just have fun picking out our looks? Are you on board? Hopefully, these fashion tips can be of assistance.
1. Start of with a statement necklace. If you want your look simple but with some color, let the necklace standout. This will take your look from simple to fun!
2. Make your cardigan the center of attention by selecting a pop-of-color.
3. With a sheer taupe blouse, I would add my pop-of-color with a lipstick.
4. Flats don’t have to be plain and boring, select a good color that best fits you.
5. Last, a black and white tweed pencil skirt would be appropriate for the office. Add some heels, white blouse, and a red lipstick and your are ready to start the day.
The goal is to feel comfortable, confident, and allow your personality to shine.